Proper Socialization and Listen Harder

The latest in the 'better world' series about dogs and cats.




These are the latest images in the series about how to make the world better for dogs and how to make the world better for cats.

If you would like to share them, simply mouse over the image, or you can share direct from my Facebook or Twitter feeds if you prefer.



I have not had much time for blogging lately because of other commitments, but I am working on some future posts. Be sure to check back next week!

Meanwhile, if there are any topics you would like to see covered on Companion Animal Psychology, please let me know either in the comments below, or subscribers can simply hit the reply button to send me an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Companion Animal Psychology News April 2019

Cats that fetch, equine therapy, and the joy of dogs... the latest Companion Animal Psychology news. Some of my favourites this month “A ton...